Friday 11 March 2016

What I Ate Today #6 -- Why I've Been Away

I have a really bad head cold and sinusitis. Went to the gym last night and not sure it was a good idea. Couldn't sleep the entire night. Anyway, working on feeling better.

(Will write everything down and count calories later --too exhausted to look that up now)

Intake:

Breakfast: 1/2 bagel w/ butter, 2/3 navel orange, 2/3 medium banana, thyme tisane, a vitamin C fizzy tablet
Lunch: Rest of the navel orange from breakfast (1/3), 1 tbsp tuna with hot sauce, 1 boiled egg, a slice of wheat toast, most of a persian cucumber sliced
Dinner:
Exercise:


"Chicken, turkey, orange roughy, tuna, egg whites, oatmeal, blueberries, steamed vegetables, brown rice, wheat bread, bran muffins, nuts --all weighed and documented--were my stable of foods I was allowed to eat. Most other things were not part of the program. "

Wish me better!



No comments:

Post a Comment