Friday 4 March 2016

What I Ate Today #3

I only began keeping track of my calories two days ago. In that time, I failed on the first day and I'm sad to report failed on the second day as well (you can see my updated day 2 post below this one). Still, even in that short time, I have gained a sense of calm with my life. I want to keep setting a healthy calorie goal --always healthy, so I don't risk hurting my body.

I just need to read more about how to curb my appetite around dinner and maybe even eat less during the day so that I can actually have a good meal in the evening. Another theory for why I am so light headed and hungry come dinner is that I tend to count everything on the higher side of things... I now know I've been counting my soup calories all wrong. There is NO way a bowl of soup with five beans, a few shreds of kale and cabbage, and a few pieces of carrot and celery, can have so many calories.

Breakfast: packet of sesame crackers (260)
Lunch: BINGE - sandwich (bagel thin, 2 slices veggie bologna, 1tsp mayo, 1tsp sriracha, mustard) (220), 1/2 Timmy's bagel with butter (250), chocolate chip muffin without the chocolate chips (350 UGH!), a navel orange (60)
Dinner: Binge again. I had to/felt like i had to eat mom's slow cooker roast. It was really good but I ate too much obviously. There was mash made with butter and cream and gravy, the whole bit. So I must have hit 1200 or who am I kidding 1400 calories? I purged... something I don't like to do at all. And salvaged about 1,000 of the calories. So I'll put 400 for dinner.

Total - 1540 /1400

Exercise: 250 calories on the arc trainer

No comments:

Post a Comment